CIB has been created in 1969 by pharmaceutical industry stakeholders, who, facing specific management and marketing issues, decided to join forces into a reflective-action club.
CIB currently gathers together 21 pharmaceutical companies (active members) and 19 pharma service providers (associate members).
To build business links between stakeholders of the pharmaceutical industry and service providers with respect to the code of ethics in accordance with the Belgian law.
Looking to the future of the pharmaceutical industry through new ideas and innovative interaction tools, creating, sharing and strengthening existing resources.
To provide added value conferences and high quality training programs for professional fulfillment of CIB members.
Extend activities to new members.
CIBH is a non-profit organization managed by a board of Directors composed of pharmaceutical industry top level managers working as volunteers for CIBH.
You can read the statutes of the CIBH by downloading the pdf below : Statuts.pdf
For 50 years, activities of CIB have been evolving in order to meet the needs of a moving industry.
Main activities of CIBH are :
- Conferences on pharmaceutical industry related topics (lunch time or evening meetings)
- Annual CIBH symposium
- Monitoring through studies (Multimed , PSS, Promotional Data- Promindex , Digimed ) ongoing analysis ( Digimed , Multimed ... )
- Monitoring of services offered by companies active in the sector
- Professional Network development between pharmaceutical leaders
- 022-06-02 Bruno Liesse
- 2022-06-02 Red Data
- 2022-06-02 IQVIA
- 2020-09-25 Mental Capital Elke Geraerts
- 2020-09-25 New Pharma and the Covid_L Gobbesso
- 2020-09-25 Retailing in Covid Storm_Claude Boffa
- 2019-02-27 Global European and Belgian pharmaceutical market trends 2018
- 2018-11-22 Discover Pharma Promotional Spend in 2018
- 2018-10-29 Implementation of the falsified medecines directive in Belgium From a linear barcode to a 2D datamatrix
- 2018-05-23 Efficient hospitalisation management in the light of international experiences
- 2018-03-27 Sunshine Act
- 2018-02-28 Global, European and Belgian pharmaceutical market trends 2017
- 2017-03-28 The Multi-Year Framework for the patient together with the officina pharmacies
- 2017-02-23 QuintilesIMS_The global and belgian pharmaceutical market trends 2016
- 2016-10-12 QuintilesIMS_Promotional Spend 2016
- 2016-02-25 Rocking Analytics in a Data Flooded World Bart Baesens
- 2016-01-14 Mdeon S Brillon
- 2016-01-14 Transparency S B rillon
- Digimed Second Edition
- Multimed Pharmacists 2013
- Multimed Panel GP 2011-2012 fr
- Multimed Panel GP 2011-2012 nl
- Multimed Panel GP 2010-2011 fr
- Multimed Panel GP 2010-2011 nl
- Multimed Panel GP 2009-2010
- Multimed Panel GP 2008-2009
- Multimed Panel GP 2007-2008
- Multimed Panel GP 2006-2007
- Multimed Panel GP 2005-2006
- Multimed Panel GP 2004-2005
- Multimed Panel GP 2003-2004
- Multimed Panel GP 2002-2003
- Multimed Panel GP 2001-2002
Become a member
The organization consists of active members and associate members.
Can become active members:
all manufacturers of pharmaceutical products, aswell as importers and concessionaires of pharmaceutical products. Also any company that commercialize health products can become an active member.
Can become associate members:
distributors and wholesalers of pharmaceutical products, media publishers and production companies for professional health care and more generally any company that can offer services to the pharmaceutical industry.
Download the corresponding pdf file and sent is completed to email@example.com
Your company is a pharmaceutical manufacturer :
Adhésion comme membre effectif
Your company is a service company active in the pharmaceutical sector :
Adhésion comme membre adhérent